Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

Well, we have made it to SC!! We flew in on Saturday and are loving every minute we are getting with our families. Joshua LOVED flying. I was so scared he would flip out since this was his first plane trip. But, he didn't. The only time he got mad and upset was when they were calling the different sections to load the plane and it wasn't his turn yet. He was so ready to get on that big airplane and when he did he was the happiest kid on earth. He got to sit by the window and thought it was so cool. So, unlike his mommy, Joshua loves flying.

When we got here I got to head off to the spa for an afternoon of relaxation!! It was so awesome. I got a facial and an hour and a half massage!! It felt so wonderful (in fact, Dr. Cathey I'm sure you are totally envious by now that you didn't get a massage,but don't worry I got you a gift card and they even serve vegetarian food!!) HAHAHA!! :) That's just a little inside joke for my new boss!! :)

We headed off to Lancaster on Sunday morning to see my family. We spent Sunday and most of today with them and then headed back to Columbia to be with Rodney's family. Right now, we are getting ready to put Joshua to bed so Santa can come visit tonight. He is so excited about Santa this year. He's been running aroung in his Christmas pajama's and wearing his santa hat yelling, HO HO HO!!!

I really didn't realize how much I missed SC until we flew in on Saturday. It felt so nice to be back home to all of my familiar sites. I really like Texas too, but there is no place like home. :)

Well, I'm off to force my child into bed!! :) Hopefully, he will fall asleep fast!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

No comments: