Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dumb ta da Dumb MEEEEEEEE

Ok, so my husband said that I HAVE to blog about my dumbness because he's been telling me and telling me that I was going to do this and I DID!

When we get home in the afternoons I unlock the door and usually leave the door open with my keys hanging in the key slot thingy until everybody gets in and then I take my keys out and shut the door. Well, last night I did what Rodney had been telling me I was going to do but thought YEAH right... not me. We woke up this morning, was getting ready to leave and I could not find my keys anywhere. So, I decided well, I'll just have to do without them and get Jessica to let me in my office. I opened the door and to my surprise there were my keys hanging in the door. OH MY WORD!! I can't believe they were still there first of all and I can't believe I DID THAT! I mean, we are talking about Mrs. Scardie Pants here that always makes sure the doors are locked like 5 times before I go to bed every night. The next thing I thought was I hope my car is still here. And, it was. Thank God, nothing bad happened.

So, the moral behind this story is that for this time: My hubby was right. But, notice I did say that FOR THIS TIME... that's not always the case. :) :)

Love ya Rodney!! :)

No comments: