Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 busy days down

ok, 2 busy days down and 4 to go and amazingly enough, we're still alive. (haha)

I found out the official date for the women's retreat I'm speaking at today. It will be on November 1st. They wanted to have it on October 4th, but my mother in law is coming to visit us and I didn't want to give up my time with her since I don't get to see her that often. So, we settled on November 1st for me to go. A girl I work with at SWBTS does photography work and is going to take some pictures of me this week for a flier. I'll post the pictures and let you see how they turn out.

Other than that, like I said earlier we're just busy and enjoying life! Joshua is cuter than ever and just a blast to hang out with. I love him so much. The older he gets he adds so much more joy to our lives. Although I miss him being a baby, I still love the stage we're in with him right now too. Each stage is so special!

Well, I'll talk to you all soon!

love ya

No comments: