Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Need Your Help, Please

As I've mentioned earlier I'll be speaking at a women's retreat November 1st. And, I'd like to have your help on something. Here are a series of questions that I would like for you to respond to. This will help me gather some information for the 2 talks I'm putting together. You can leave your comments here on my blog but if you'd rather have privacy so no one else reads your answers you can email me at cwlivelaughlove@aol.com. Also, I will not be sharing your information with anyone, so please don't worry about that.

1. What is your biggest obstacle to fully accepting the love of Christ?

2. How much do you rely on your "feelings" to make decisions?

3. When you find yourself facing a difficult situation who or what do you turn to first?

Thank ya'll so much for helping me out with this. What I'm hoping to do with this information is to compile of list of the answers and evaluate our responses to see how simliar we respond to different situations. God created women in a very special way and I believe we all have more in common than we think.

Love ya'll!

No comments: