Thursday, September 18, 2008

Soccer

I'm hoping to have some pictures up from the soccer game tomorrow, but until then I'll just have to tell you about it. I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST playing tonight! It was so much fun. Our team lost, but we didn't lose by as much as we thought we would. The final score was 0-4. And, I think for a bunch of people that haven't played before that's AWESOME! I can't wait to play again next week! Joshua was so cute during the game, because anytime I was out on the field I could hear him screaming, GO MOMMY (CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!) Joshua was sitting with his friend Pepper and Rodney and I could hear him screaming "GO COURTNEY." that child is sooo stinkin funny! I preferred hearing GO MOMMY.. but hearing him say GO COURTNEY was cute too! :)

Well, there's a quick summary. I'll definitely have to tell you all more later! But, for now I'M TIRED and going to BED! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY SOCCER MOM!!!
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TEAM TO BE ON. 0-4 THATS NOT BAD. CATCH YA LATER.
LOVE T