Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nice Rainy Saturday

We have enjoyed a very productive rainy Saturday. I've cleaned out our closets and gone through all the clothes we can't wear anymore. I'm going to donate them to "helping hands" a ministry here on campus for Seminary families. I've also done several loads of laundry, all the ironing and have actually put everything away. I also went through Joshua's toys and decided to give some of the ones away that he doesn't play with anymore. Christmas will be here before we know it, so I needed to make room for new stuff. I also rearranged my bedroom and Joshua's bedroom today. It looks a lot better and is just nice having a new set up. Now, after all that I'm finally sitting down to do nothing for the rest of the night (which doesn't have much left).

Most of the hurricane missed us. We've just been getting rain and a little wind all day. And, I have really enjoyed the rain. I love rainy days where you can just stay home and get things done and relax.

Well, I guess that's enough of my rambling. Talk to you all later!

No comments: