Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the Frustration is just building..........

I'm not really going to go into the situation that is frustrating me but I do want to ask for your prayers. I'm having a tough time right now with someone and something. And, I'm just trying to figure out how to handle the situation. Which if you know me, you know I don't like unresolved conflict so this is making things pretty difficult for me right now. Once I'm at liberty to talk about it I will. But, the only thing I need right now is prayer and lots of it.

I love you all so much! And, just the support and love I get from all my family and friends that read this really encourages me and helps me be strong. So, I just hope you all know that. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Norris said...

I totally understand needing prayers but not being able to talk about the situation. I've been in those before, and I'm sure I will be again! Whatever it is, I hope things look up, and I will definitely be praying. Take care!