Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Man

Today is Rodney's 33rd birthday. :) So, it's party time around our house today. Joshua is so excited about his daddy's birthday this year. I had Joshua give Rodney his present this morning and so Joshua carried it in to his daddy and screamed out "Happy UpDay Daddy" :) SO CUTE!!! He can't quite say the beginning of birthday so he created his own word. :) Then, we took Joshua to school this morning and his class is having a party for one of their teachers today so the teacher was telling Joshua that they were having a part and Joshua lit up and said, "for my daddy's upday!" :) SO CUTE AGAIN!!! :)

So...

Happy Birthday Rodney!!!! I love you so much and I'm so glad I get to spend my life with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE YOU A HEADS UP ON CLOSETS ...NEVER EVER GO IN A CLOSET WITH A DOOR ON IT. I THINK YOU MIGHT REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN TRUST THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THERE.LOL
ALWAYS CARRY A CELL PHONE AND SOME T -PAPER.
WE LET YA LEAVE HOME AN LOOK WHAT HAPPENS TO YA. CAN'T LET YA LEAVE COUNTRY GIRL GO TO THE BIG STATE OF TEXAS.YA'LL READY GOT YA SELF LOCKED UP HA HA OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY RODNEY YA I REMEMBER THAT DAY YA CAME OUT INTO THE WORLD. TOLD YOUR DAD HAD A SON.. HE SAID.. YOU MEAN A BOY DUH WHAT A HECK LOVE YA BOY