Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a very nice weekend. It was beautiful outside so we definitely spent a lot of time out doors. I've included a picture of a bug habitat that me and Joshua put together on Saturday. Rodney had to work at the church on Saturday so me and Joshua went a little bug hunting adventure. (The bugs in the picture are not real though. They are some little plastic bugs he had) :) :) Mommy couldn't handle letting him bring real bugs in the house. :)

So, after the bug hunt we just hung out outside and Joshua had a blast just playing and I sat and watched him while talking to one of our neighbors. Then, today we did our church thing and didn't do much else at all. So, it ended up being a very nice, fun, relaxing weekend. Which is just the kind I like.

No comments: