Sunday, February 3, 2008

Joshua.... The Photographer

Me and Joshua went for a walk around our neighborhood this afternoon and these are some of the pictures that JOSHUA took all by himself. He did such a good job!!

Joshua loved to take pictures of the bikes.
Leaves on the sidewalk
BIG TREE!!!
Me holding a stick so Joshua could take a picture of it. :)
SLOW: Children Playing.... had to get a picture of that. :)
Holding acorns in my hand so he could take a picture of them.
This is my favorite one that he took. I was so impressed with how good it turned it out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW THOSE ARE GREAT PICS JOSH.
I WELL BE WAITING FOR MORE TO LOOK AT.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. I HEARD YOU WENT TO THE ZOO. :)
LOVE NANA AND PAPA

Tiffany Norris said...

OK, those are better than the ones I take. Sad, but kudos to him!