Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Events

Well, it's a rainy, stormy day here in Fort Worth. But, we've had a good, productive morning. My mother in law is coming to visit in March so we decided to put Joshua's bunk bed together. His bunk bed has a twin bed on top and a full bed on the bottom and we decided when we moved in that we would not put the full bed up and just let him sleep in the twin bed. But, I want my mother in law to have a bed to sleep on when she comes so we put them together this morning. Joshua is having a blast climbing up and down the ladder to the top bunk and he is actually sleeping on the top bunk right now for his nap. It still has the wooden guards on the side so there is no way he can roll off of it. So, I told him as long as he was careful we would let him try sleeping up there for his nap. And, so far so good. :) He thinks it's pretty cool to be that far up. :) But, he is a boy so I knew he would like it. :)

I visited with one of our neighbors a little bit this afternoon. So, that was fun. Over the past week I've really gotten to know 2 of the other ladies here in our neighborhood and we've been having fun hanging out together. We get up and go walking every morning at 6am. It was nice to just be able to walk over to her house this afternoon and have some "girl" time. :)

Other than that, we are just chilling out today. My house is clean, my son is napping, my husband is watching tv and I'm blogging. What more could I ask for. :) :) :)

I'm going to try and take some pictures of Joshua this afternoon and put some updated ones on here so hopefully I'll be adding them today some time too.

No comments: