Thursday, February 14, 2008

a little homesick

I'm a little homesick tonight. I haven't had many "homesick" moments but I really wish I was in S.C. right now. :) Good ol' S.C.!! I miss our family the most when things are unsettled here. Our family just brings me calmness and security that no one else can match. Family is so special and I guess you just don't realize how much you need them until you are far away and can't get to them. :( I just keep reminding myself that God has brought us to Texas for something special and that really does excite me and helps me stay on track and just keep doing everything He has called me to, to the best of my ability. One thing God tells us is that the road we travel won't always be easy but the one thing He promises is that He will always be there with us. And, that is so comforting in trying times.

I just needed to share my heart a little to my great family and friends. :) I love you guys so much! And, don't worry... I'm going to keep my head up and keep smiling!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY COURTNEY

I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS A MASSAGE
AS SOON A WE GET TO THE GULF
THINK YOU MIGHT WANT ONE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? THINK ABOUT THAT.