Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LaLa Land

I had a horrible sinus headache yesterday so I took some Benadryl Allergy medicine to try and get rid of it. Well, I only took one pill but you would have thought I took the whole darn bottle. I got home from work and was asleep on the couch by 6:30 and the only thing I remember after that is Rodney waking me up at 8:30 and telling me to go get in the bed. That pill put me OUT!! I woke up this morning and asked Rodney what I did last night because I was so out of it I didn't remember. :) :) He just said, "girl, you were OUT." He had given Joshua his bath, fed him dinner, played with him and put him to bed and I slept through every bit of it. And, that is saying a lot because my house is never quiet, especially with Joshua running around. :) But, through all of that at least I forgot about my headache. :) And, I feel so refreshed and energized today. The clock went off at 5:45 this morning and I got right up without even having to hit the snooze button. So, me and Amanda went to work out and TAAAA DDAAAA here I am. :)

The moral of the story: No more benadryl allergy medicine for me!!

One month from today I will be turning 29 and that just doesn't seem right to me at all! In fact, it's just WRONG! :) I'm really starting to understand the phrase that you are only as old as you feel. So, I'm feeling like I'm still around 23 and I like that. :)

I feel so random today too. Who knows what that's all about! :) :) :) You know one thing I really like is that I can make people laugh. I never thought of myself as a "humorous" person but lately I've been noticing that people tend to laugh when I'm around. (hopefully that's a good thing) I hope they don't think I'm just a nut case. :) Any who, I was at the gym this morning and one of Joshua's preschool teachers came in. I said hi to her and she asked me how I was. I looked at her and said, "well, i'm about to jump off this darn machine because it's trying to kill me today." And, she just lost it. I was thinking, "hum... i'm funny, I guess." :) :) Then she said, "you are so funny. everytime I talk to you I just know you're going to say something funny." Awe.. that makes me feel good. I want people to have fun when they are around me. YEA! And, then I met with another lady this morning and she told me I seemed like a real fun person. YEA!! SO, going back to the turning 29 thing.. I don't think so.. I'm going to stay young and cool as long as I possibly can. :)

Well, I better get my random self off here and actually go get some work done. Have a great day everybody!

No comments: