Tuesday, January 15, 2008

100th Post

This is my 100th post since I've started blogging so I want to do something that I need your help on. I'd like to know "who" is looking at my blog just for fun. So, what I'm asking you to do is to leave me a comment just with your name or whatever you want to write (i've put the directions below) so we can do a sort of "ROLL CALL!" :) Sounds like fun, right?

Directions for leaving a comment since some of you have told me you don't know how... :)

1- click on the comments button at the bottom of this post

2- To the right you will see where you can type your comment, below that is a word verification you'll need to do too. It's just so I don't get lots of spam mail. :)

3- If you don't have a blogger account you can just click on the little dot beside anonymous, just make sure to let me know who you are in the comment section if you do this, because otherwise I won't have a clue who you are. :)

4- Click the orange button that says publish post and you're done. :)

I think this will be a lot of fun so PLEASE leave a short comment and let's see how many we can get. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Courtney. I saw your post on the LPM blog for "Roll Call" and wanted to say "howdy neighbor." So you are new to the area? I live in Fort Worth and attend Gateway Church in Southlake. I hope you are enjoying you new home and new adventure. I pray this finds you well!

Blessings,
Michelle

Mary said...

I read your blog when I can girl! It's so fun to keep up with ya:) Hope you are doing well!
Mary

Anonymous said...

HI WE REALLY LIKE READING YOUR BLOG. LOVE THE PICTURES :)
THANKS FOR KEEPING IT UP DATED. NANA AND PAPA WILLIAMS

Anonymous said...

Hi Courteny!,
How have you guys been doing? I'm really really sad....,because I miss you all so much! p.s. Mia says HI!!!!

Anonymous said...

I ain't gonna want to be called a slacker so's I am leaveing a comment.

Youre Boss

Liz said...

hey, it's just me! of course I read your blog...hope you read mine! Congratulations on 100!