Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mommy Moment :)

Not too much is going on today. We just all did our normal thing and had a very good day. I think I've said this before but I enjoy days like this where everything is just normal and you just do what you always do. There is something about the consistency that I love. I guess the main reason is because you never, ever know when that might change, so I'm going to enjoy the calmness while I can. :)

We do have a busy day tomorrow. I have work, Rodney has school and Joshua has preschool as normal and then right after work we are heading to church for our Wednesday night Bible Study.

I had a "precious mommy" moment tonight. Joshua wasn't feeling well so he was extra cuddly tonight and after I gave him his bath he was so cold. So, as I was drying him off Rodney put Joshua's blankie in the dryer so it would be nice and warm when we got downstairs. So, I just held Joshua while he was all wrapped up in his blankie and he eventually fell asleep in my arms. It has been so long since he has fallen asleep in my arms. Now he's a big boy and he likes to go to his own bed to fall asleep but tonight I got to hold him and love on him as he went to sleep. It was so sweet. It just reminds me how fast they grow up. He's not a baby anymore. He turns 3 in March which totally blows my mind.

Well, I'm going to get off here and go take a shower, do my Bible Study and then head to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW THANKS FOR SHARING THAT . YOUR SO RIGHT THEY DO GROW UP! LOL
SO ENJOY EVERYDAY.
TODAY SOUNDS LIKE THE KIND OF DAY YOU SHOULD HAVE EVERYDAY.
LOVE T