Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNOW... must be nice :)

Hello There! So, I hear good ol' South Carolina is getting some snow. How wrong is that?? I am all the way in Texas and not getting to see any of it. I tell ya, that's just not right! :) Well, I hope all my great SC buddies and family are enjoying it for me!! :) I'd love to be there with ya!

Rodney's classes start tomorrow. So, we get to begin this journey of him being a full time student and me working full time and taking care of Joshua. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit nervous about it. I know it's going to be stressful at times and that just scares the mess out of me. I do know that no matter what God is going to take care of us and get us through this. I just hope I'll remember that when things get a little tough. But, overall we are so excited about this opportunity and just THRILLED about how God is going to use through all of this. That is worth it all!

We had married student orientation last night and got to meet a lot of Rodney's professors and we also got to meet Paige Patterson, the President of Southwestern. That man is a HOOT! Everyone seems really nice and Rodney really likes all his counseling professors.

Well, I'll write more tomorrow and let ya'll know how Rodney's first day of school went. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED.
I HOPE WE GET AS MUCH AS WE DID WHEN RODNEY AND BOB DROVE ON THE GOLF COURSE LOL OOPS DID I MENTION THAT.

SNOW MAKE EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL,CLEAN AND TRANQUIL NANA AND PAPA

Anonymous said...

HI AGAIN
OOPS THINK I GOT THAT WRONG IT WAS BOB AND FRANK DRIVING ON THE GOLF COURSE
IT STOP SNOWING DARN :(
HOPE TO GET MORE TOMORROW. NANA