Thursday, January 10, 2008

pray for me

ok, Please bare with me a few minutes and just let me get something off my chest.

Have you ever watched a movie that changed your whole mood completely? The movie "sisterhood of the traveling pants" was on tv tonight. I've seen the whole movie before and it's a good movie. But, tonight it just ticked me off, and brought back some feelings I really didn't want to deal with again. One of the girls in the movie struggles with her relationship with her father and of course I'd have to turn it on right when she is really sad and upset about it. Having 2 dads of my own, that for lack of a better word right now, SUCK!! Seeing this part of the movie brought back all the "crap" I've been through with both of them.

You know, I get to a point in my life where I think, "you know what, i'm not going to let this bother me anymore." And, then out of nowhere all the emotions, the pain, the hurt, the betrayal, the rejection from them surfaces and I just explode.

It might sound totally silly and stupid but it's how I'm feeling and I'd really appreciate your prayers about this.

No comments: