Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Psalm 34:1-8, (msg)

I bless God every chance I get;
my lungs expand with his praise.

I live and breathe God;
if things aren't going well, hear this and be happy:

Join me in spreading the news;
together let's get the word out.

God met me more than halfway,
he freed me from my anxious fears.

Look at him; give him your warmest smile.
Never hide your feelings from him.

When I was desperate, I called out,
and God got me out of a tight spot.

God's angel sets up a circle
of protection around us while we pray.

Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and
see how good God is.

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

This isn't really about the verse, but I just wanted to say how I like your little guy's pictures--he IS super cute! Heard anything on the house?

Courtney said...

Thanks Tiffany! He is a cutie, isn't he!?

We haven't heard anything on our house yet. We know the lady is still interested but she hasn't put a contract on the house or anything so far. Thanks for asking! :)