Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend = Rest

YEA!! It's the weekend, but BOO, because I'm still not feeling well. I thought I was better when I woke up this morning but as they day has progressed I've started feeling worse and worse. My head feels like it weighs 10 pounds and is going to fall off any minute. :) So, needless to say I didn't get to work out again today which I totally hate!!! I am so ready to get back in the gym. I love working out and since I'm starting to see some good results I'm not happy about being sick right now. It really throws me off. So, I am going to rest up and see how I feel tomorrow.

Not too much else is going on. Rodney is doing research for a paper right now. He's got to write a paper on the Divinity of Christ: supporting it and defending it against other religions.

Joshua has gone to bed for the night. We are potty training Joshua right now and oh my word, it has been very interesting. Here's a quick example. This past weekend we had him running around the house with no diaper or underwear so that he would know that if he got the feeling to potty he would have to go to the bathroom. It was working GREAT!! And, then I hear him. "Mommy, I pee on the table" I was thinking I know I didn't hear that right. But, to my not so happy surprise I did. He had been playing with his race cars on the kitchen table and had stood up in the chair and went pee pee all over my kitchen table. He's such a nut. But, for the most part he is doing really good!!! He hasn't had very many accidents at all. I'm very proud of him. :)

I'm off to bed so I can get some rest and beat this awful sick feeling. Talk to ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Ha, ha! I just blogged about potty training, and then here I come and read you! You gotta love little boys, dontcha?!

Tiffany Norris said...

Hope you're feeling better! On the potty training...good luck...otherwise, I got nothin'. :)

Tracey said...

So glad you stopped by my blog! It's always nice to meet new friends! I checked out the other link to your other blog and noticed that you were reading Beth Moore's "Get Out of That Pit!". I'm halfway done---I had to finally just put it down because I was having to read it with a box of tissue! Good stuff, but wow, super powerful and convicting me in some areas that I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of!

Whew...but that's a whole other story! Again, it was nice to meet you and I look forward to visiting with you more!

Tracey