Thursday, January 3, 2008

Uneventful

I didn't make it a "new years resolution" but I'd like to try and blog something everyday. Some days it probably won't be much but at least I tried right? :)

Today was pretty uneventful. It was just another normal, good day. I went to work, took Joshua to school, came home for lunch with Rodney, went to work out after work and came home to do all of our night stuff. I'm so thankful for days like this. I'm totally ok with uneventful days, because not everyday will be like this and you just never know when something is going to blow up on ya. I'm at a good, stable season in my life right now. God is blessing the socks off of us and although our circumstances, surroundings, finances and some other things have pretty much changed dramatically I can still hold my head up high and give total praise to my God. I'm happy and content. And, I'm going to treasure this season to the fullest so that when something does come my way that's unsettling I can know that my God is in control no matter the circumstance.

Job 2:10 "He replied, "Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?"

No comments: