Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog Away

So, here I am again. Just sitting here, relaxing after another long day. Joshua is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Rodney's out picking up dinner and I'm enjoying some time to kick my feet up and do one of my favorite things.. blog. :)

I worked out again today! YEA for me! We don't have much planned for this weekend except for tomorrow night. We're going to a newcomers class at the church we've been attending. They have childcare, and Joshua just loves their children's center. And, they are going to feed us dinner which is great for a poor seminary student family. :) Before the meeting starts they have their Saturday night worship service we are going to attend. It's just like the Sunday morning service, same message and everything. The church is so big they start their services on Saturday night and then have 3 services on Sunday as well. So, I guess you could say we're going to church Saturday night. :)

Me and Rodney are having a game night tonight after Joshua goes to bed. I'm excited about just spending some time with him playing cards and stuff. We both love playing games and it gets pretty interesting since we're both so darn competitive. :)

Well, I'm off to spend more time with Joshua before his bed time. Talk to you all later! Love ya!

No comments: