Friday, January 11, 2008

FRIDAY!! Let's Celebrate!

It has just seriously been a LONG week. I don't know what the deal is but I feel like this week has lasted FOREVER! But, YEA it's Friday and it's almost the weekend.


I wrote a blog last night that I must explain. Women should not be able to BLOG at least a couple days out of the month, when their emotions are shall we say at a highly dangerous levels. :)

I have a very unique relationship with both of my dads. And, when I say BOTH I mean one is my adoptive dad and the other is my biological dad. Both of them have pretty much let me know that I'm not the most important person in their lives and that's just the way they want it to be. This is nothing new to me but every now and then all the emotions will just rise up out of nowhere and all the stuff they have put me through just surfaces; and no matter how long I've dealt with it or how much I've made up my mind not to let it affect me it always stings like it was the first time.

I've come to a point in my life where I can "live" with this and it not affect me daily like it used to. I just don't think I will ever get to a point where it completely disappears though. I'm only human.

I think from the way I wrote things last night I worried some people and I really didn't mean to do that. I just had to get that off my chest so I figured I would just blog it instead of making my husband sit and endure my emotions about it yet again. :) Bless his heart, he has definitely been through it with me and my craziness. :) But, he's wonderful and is always supportive and encouraging. He's just awesome.

I'm much better today though..... because I'm medicated. (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha) :)

Love ya'll so much!

No comments: